Welcome to the online application facility.
If this is your first time here, you will need to register a username and password with us. Once your registration is approved you will receive a confirmation email and you will then be able to make an online application. If you don’t receive an e mail approving your username and password within 2 working days please phone us on 06 3488300.
Once logged in, please complete all fields in the application form, saving each page as you go. Please note that in order to protect the system from viruses, Microsoft Office documents such as Word or Excel cannot be uploaded as part of your application. You can upload PDF documents or scanned documents which are saved. You will find instructions on converting Microsoft Office Documents to PDF format at the bottom of this page.
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and we’ll come back to you if we need further information and clarification .
The pages of your application can be printed out separately if you need a paper copy. However, your application will be available to you whenever you log in if you want to save paper.
A few important points to consider before making an application:
- Dos and Don’ts when applying
- Whanganui Community Foundation Policies for Allocating Funding
- Whanganui Community Foundation Criteria for Grant Making
- Information regarding Audits
If you prefer old fashioned pen and paper, you can download and print an application form here
To convert Microsoft Office documents to PDF format:
- If you have MS Office 2007 or 2010, you can save your Word and Excel documents as a PDF directly.
- If you have an older version of MS Office or any other PC business application, you can convert your documents to PDF using a small free utility, which can be downloaded from here: http://www.cutepdf.com/ or here http://www.primopdf.com/. Mac users have a built in PDF converter.
- Alternatively, you can scan your paper documents on a scanner or multi functional printer which stores it as a PDF document.